Director Product Strategy
Ref №: DPS/2606
Our Client: One-stop shop for business news and market intelligence. The company is a provider of market moving news and analyses for business, finance and industry professionals.
- Guide the success of service products provided across their complete life cycle. Is responsible for setting the products’ vision and strategy, and work on company’s reputation. Act as a liaison between all Managers of the respective business units.
- Manage people and processes in order to achieve excellence in product development and management.
- Determine clients' needs and ensure that the products and services meet market demand. Analyse the competitors.
- Provide expertise in the field of media, information services, build the nature and scope of present and future products, and manage their development.
- Participate in the development of sales and pricing policies of the company’s products and services, in line with the strategy and overall business goals.
- Work closely with colleagues from the Technology Department for implementation of technological solutions as part of the product roadmap.
- Provide ideas and initiatives in the field of quality and content of the products. Is involved in product quality management.
- Identify opportunities to develop partnerships with current and potential clients and offer solutions for improvement. Expand product portfolio.
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position.
- Experience in the field of media, information services, research and consulting will be considered a strong advantage.
- Proven track record in project management with strong technical affinity.
- Exposure to sales will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Strategic thinker who can generate flexible solutions.
- Good negotiation skills.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref №: DPS/2606
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.