Our Client: Multinational generic pharmaceutical company
Ref N: FM/0401
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including accountants and others.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the соmpany.
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Present financial reports to executives and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purpose
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the соmpany.
- Understand and adhere to accounting, tax and financial regulations and Legislation.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Requirements for the role:
- · Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years on a similar position
- Accounting/Reporting/Tax Body Accreditations
- Experience in multinational company
- Strong advantage is experience with SAP
- English: advanced level, both speaking and writing;
- Computer skills: very good knowledge of MS Offce tools Superior mathematical skills;
- Leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; deep understanding of business principles; and practices
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skiIIs; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills.
If you are intersted please send your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will be treated with respect and confidentiality in accordance with GDPR.