Group Brand Manager – Whiskey Category
Ref N: GBM/1312
Our client: A market leader in the Bulgarian spirits industry
- Lead a team of 2 Brand managers;
- Implementation of the annual plan for the whiskey category in order to ensure target results;
- Working closely with creative and media agencies;
- Developing of brand vision, positioning, bottling and marketing communications;
- Monitoring of category and brand strategies implementation and targets accomplishment;
- Developing brand strategies that create consumer engagement and loyalty;
- Organizing, controlling and analyzing the effect of promotion and advertising activities for customers along with and in cooperation with the Trade Marketing Manager;
- Constantly evaluating, analyzing and recommending new areas of business in terms of brands expansion;
- Direct reporting to Marketing director.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related;
- Min 5 years of experience in FMCG brand management;
- Proven analytical skills – ability to “read” data and retrieve conclusions;
- Pro-activeness and effective interpersonal skills;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Effective interpersonal skills and business maturity in communication with both internal and external individuals;
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: GBM/1312
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.