Ref N: HRM/1303
Our client: International marketing communication company
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and respond to new business needs
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Organize and execute the recruitment process
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Provide and support the annual appraisal
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Organize internal communication and internal events – teambuilding and other initiatives
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Manage a small team
- Reporting to CEO
- Proven HR generalist experience of three to five years is expected.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- HR manager should be proactive team players with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: HRM/1303
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.