Internal IT Auditor
Our Client: Leading International Bank
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Evaluate IT activities, operations and processes and their compliance with Laws, Ordinances, Regulations and other documents regulating the banking activities;
- Conduct the audits competently, objectively and impartially, using auditing methods, procedures and other means;
- Prepare a timely and complete reporting about the results of the performed audits and follow-up the execution of the relevant measures within the agreed deadlines, utilizing the available IT tools;
- Provide adequate support of the operative audit teams for the on-site inspections and special investigations, including: participation in the development of specific queries from the IT systems and databases; delivery of relevant data extracted from IT systems;
- Perform special investigations requiring professional level of IT competences.
The appropriate candidates must have:
- At least one year professional experience on a similar position in banking;
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy (good knowledge of bank IT systems, data extraction via PL/SQL, Business Objects or other tools);
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework related to IT processes (CobiT, ITIL, etc.);
- High analytical capabilities, good communication skills, team player.
Please send your CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref N: ITA/3001. Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.