Key Account Manager
Our client: Leading Digital Media
- Formulate a sales strategy and vision for each customer, engaging with the insights and account management teams for account history, trend data, seasonality and competitive analysis in support of customer planning process.
- Build intentional agency / advertiser relationships that drive revenue. Develop and nurture relationships with your advertisers/agencies to increase customer satisfaction year over year.
- Plan and pitch proactive solutions that grow revenue and meet advertiser needs.
- Build and maintain a network of key internal contacts and utilize partner relationships to present a united front to customers and secure strong cross-group collaboration that enables quick responses to customers.
- Be present at industry events and engage in customer activities/events to increase industry and product knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years overall business experience in online media; sales and/or marketing experience required
- Experience in direct sales and/or business development experience including working with digital media (selling-in six and seven figure media deals)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and build ongoing relationships and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Experience establishing and nurturing mid to senior-level, long term relationships with digital marketing executives and advertising community thought leaders
- Application details:
Please send your CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref N: KAM/1503
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.