Market Access Manager Bulgaria and South Eastern Europe
Ref N MAM/1704
Our Client: International Pharmaceutical Company
Responsible for Market Access activities in Bulgaria:
- Prepare and execute local Market Access plans for new/growth assets as per defined company's priorities and ensure cross-functional cooperation;
- Manage local network (with government bodies, KOLs, Patient advocacy groups etc,) in order to drive acceptance for new assets, local pathways, protocols or other access enablers through utilizing relevant demographic, epidemiological, clinical and economic data;
- Support negotiations with authorities on pricing, reimbursement, local pathways, service models and other enabling mechanisms affecting company's products, including innovative pricing and contracting;
- Ensure timely and effective pricing matters management according to internal procedure;
- Ensure up to date knowledge of Bulgarian healthcare environment with a special focus on HE/ market access issues: pricing and reimbursement regulations, limitations of prescription patterns, evidence-based medicine and understanding of healthcare funding;
- Prepare and estimate local Market Access budget needs.
Responsible for commercial coordination in SEE:
- Participate in monthly / quarterly / annual meetings with SEE partner(s)
- Collect business cases and/or business plans from partner(s) and assess their business assumptions prior to submit to SEE Commercial Head
- After collection, prepare financial figures for SEE Commercial Head and ensure pricing and/or launching assumptions are aligned with CEE support functions
- Monitor the performance and report key variations to SEE Commercial Head
- A Master’s Degree in Life Science or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of pharmaceutical industry experience and proven understanding of Market Access role
- Established Market Access network in Bulgaria (Academic and Governmental) and/or SEE
- Self-motivated (ability to work independently in both a strategic and operative way)
- Ability to build good relationship and influence internal/external stakeholders
- Multitasking with attention to detail and financial acumen
- High level of proficiency in English
-Experiences in marketing or sales will be a plus.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: MAM/1704
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.