Senior Business Analyst
Ref N SBA/1706
Our Client: International debt solutions provider for banks and institutional vendors operating in 26 European countries . The head office of the holding is located in Oslo.
For the purpose of supporting Client's business internationally, in all European subsidiaries, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst .
Qualifications, Requirements and soft skills:
- At least 4-6 years’ professional experience as a Business Analyst or related role
- BA/BS degree in any of the following areas: Business Administration, IT, Engineering. An MBA will be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis and process modelling tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience in consulting and/or knowledge of the banking industry in the area of Collections will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of AroTron system is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, tools and techniques Certification in Project Management will be considered a plus
- Very strong soft skills – communication, facilitation, co-ordination – working with many different stakeholders
- Ability to cooperate well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to stay on task while working on multiple work streams (organizational skills)
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think through alternative solutions.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel up to 50 % of time
- Analyze existing processes and identify
- Works closely with key stakeholders across the Group and company to ensure the successful development and implementation of business improvement initiatives
- Ensures that business needs are articulated as clear, detailed feature definitions and user stories for inclusion in the product roadmap and development lifecycle
- Conducts business process analysis, assessment, program & project management activities
- Documents business cases, processes and plans
- Writes test scenarios and participates / supports UAT execution
- Prepares reference guides & training material
- Effectively acts as a liaison between the business stakeholders, the IT & Organization Unit and the external vendors who implement improvement solutions.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: SBA/1706
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.