Senior Data Analyst
Ref N SDA/1706
Our Client: International debt solutions provider for banks and institutional vendors operating in 26 European countries . The head office of the holding is located in Oslo.
For the purpose of supporting Client's business internationally, in all European subsidiaries, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst .
Qualifications, Requirements and soft skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a BI & Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience in analytical developments, such as Decision trees, scorecard development, optimization models, etc
- Experience in using Programming tools (R, Python, SPSS Modeller, SAS, SQL, Matlab, etc)
- Experience in DWH query
- Excellent knowledge of English language (speaking and writing)
- Postgraduate degree in Finance or Statistics would be an asset
- Previous experience in debt collection industry and / or banking experience / risk management – a plus
- Availability to travel up to 50 % of time
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, build through education and work experience
- Ability to manage and organize large sets of data and ability to stay on task while working on multiple work streams (organizational skills)
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Conducts portfolio analysis and presents findings in a logical, comprehensive manner
- Reviews the valuation, pricing and performance of unsecured portfolios on book (in general and at portfolio level)
- Advises business units on performance of portfolio strategy / operations models in place and identifies most successful approaches
- Designs and develops statistical models meant to improve portfolio performance and optimize operations
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, and statistical packages for data management, data analysis and model development.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: SDA/1706
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.