Ref N SS/1706
Our Client: International debt solutions provider for banks and institutional vendors operating in 26 European countries . The head office of the holding is located in Oslo.
For the purpose of supporting Client's business internationally, in all European subsidiaries, we are looking for a SENIOR STRATEGIST.
Qualifications,requirements and soft skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in debt collection industry
- Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant qualification
- Postgraduate degree in Finance or Statistics would be an asset
- Sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving;
- Proficiency in strategy development and execution
- Comfortable to work in high pressure environments and on an agile delivery plan
- Exceptional attention to detail and an ability to convert the numbers to business meaning
- Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Previous experience in debt collection industry and / or banking experience / Risk management – a plus
- Availability to travel up to 50 % of time
- Strong interpersonal skills: communication, facilitation, coordination, negotiation and ability to cooperate well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to stay on task while working on multiple work streams (organizational skills)
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think through alternative solutions.
- Commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and objectivity
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Reviews current strategy & segmentation in place and its impact on portfolio performance
- Reviews impact of legal environment on the choice of strategy in place and outcome in terms of performance
- Identifies potential actions meant to improve current performance in the area of segmentation and strategy
- For all the above, cooperates with local teams and with Collection Support Team members
- Advises business units on performance of current portfolio strategy, identifies most successful approaches and proposes ways to increase effectiveness, subject to local approval
- Supports local teams in implementing approved initiatives (planning, supervising implementation, testing) and further in monitoring on a regular basis targets for collection volumes as dictated by the estimated impact of new approach and portfolio characteristics.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with Ref N: SS/1706
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.