Strategic Associate to CEO
Ref: SA/ 3101
Our Client: Leading international bank
Purpose of the role: To provide professional support to the CEO in strategy definition and execution, corporate and commercial activities, relations with the Group, authorities and the public.
- Providing expert support to the CEO in work through:
- analysis of materials related to relevant topics, drafting of abstracts, presentations, presentations and working materials based on the information collected (internal / external) and guidelines of the CEO
- coordination and monitoring of key activities within and outside the Bank for which the CEO is particularly interested, communication with relevant teams, development of information on the status of activities for the CEO, and feedback to relevant teams on the views and guidelines of the CEO
- communication and correspondence with business partners, important associates and external organizations for the purpose of preparing meetings, scheduling, creating documentation and presentations for the CEO
- Aligning the schedule of activities and responsibilities, according to priorities
- Ensuring that action points are kept updated and actioned on a continual basis.
- Taking minutes and management, project and Exec Leadership meetings
- Participating/managing projects; leading projects initiated by the executive team
- Prepare the CEO for meetings and events, providing them with all relevant information in advance
- Produce agendas and minutes for CEO meetings, ensuring all actions are followed-up on time
- Perform special projects as directed by the CEO, including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information.
- Ensuring that the CEO's meetings are as productive as possible by reviewing agendas in advance, ensuring that preparation time is scheduled when needed, preparing briefings, and coordinating follow-up.
- Taking notes during meetings that the CEO attends and making sure that action items from the meeting are executed.
- Building relationships throughout the company, at all levels.
- An MBA, or strongly-demonstrated equivalent experience
- Fluent English
- Experience working in a bank or non-bank financial company
- Highly experienced with project coordination and management
- People-oriented; ability to communicate well with different personality types
- Ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise
- Encouraging, can-do/will-do attitude
- Impeccable organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
Please send your CV to mail: email@example.com with SA/3101. Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.