Career coaching is a series of consultations in which the candidate becomes aware of:
- His/her own professional resources (active and passive)
- Degree of satisfaction with his/her current life and professional status and a need for change
- Expectations of change from its ultimate goal and in what direction it could happen
- Available resources in case of change, support and conditions
- Establishment of the process of change, its stages and specific steps for its implementation.
These elements of the Career coaching are happening in a few meetings with our career coach (between 3 and 5). Each meeting lasts 90 minutes. If you are interested about this process, please make an inquiry at e-mail: email@example.com and we will contact you.